CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1 year old comparison



After Naia had her one year old check up I thought I would look to see how much the other two weighed and compared at one. Naia weighed 21 lbs. Mikayla weighed close, I can only find her 15 month check up and she weighed 24. Demitri weighed 28lbs! He was and still is a big kid. But I think Demitri and Kayla had teeth by the age of one. Poor Monkey Naia has no teeth and no sign of any teeth.

People tell me all the time how much Demitri and Kayla look like Nonda and how much Naia looks like me. I don't know if I think they look like either one of us but they each look like one another. These are all of our pictures at one, or at least as close to it as I can find.







2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I like the face on nonda.

Nikki said...

they don't look like either of ya.